NT scan shows Placenta is anterior & grade 1 in maturity. Should I worry?

Hello Doctor, I received a report of NT scan & it is as follows: Evidence of a single intrauterine pregnancy in a changing lie. Fetal movements & cardiac activity normal. Placenta is anterior & grade 1 in maturity. No evidence of placenta prevail or retro placental haemorrhage. Heart rate: 150 beats/ min NT measures: 1.1 mm Nasal bone noted Crown rump length measures: 6.33 cm, 13 weeks 0 days I am concerned about the grade 1 placenta maturity.. Request your expert advice Regards Pooja
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013