Myself and daughter reinfected with scabies. Reoccurring red bumps, red lines under the skin

I had scabies . 4 applications in 1 month due to myself being reinfected and my daughter being reinfected. There are 4 people in our household. Familly except myself had 3 applications. Just went to dermatologist yesterday b/c I have reaccuring red bumps that come and then disappear after 1-4 days. Also tracks marks underneath skin that do not raise then also disappear after 1-3 days. I m also having thin red lines looking like a road map underneath the skin not raised and no bumps and a red scratch mark by a read bump but then went away in 1/2 hour? What is all this? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 23 May 2012