Myopia in both eyes, retina haemorrhage, black spots in vision. Taking cyclospasmol. Suggestions?

my mother is 55 yr old she has high myopia in both eyes. retina haemorrhage ocurred in right eye 1 yr ago. laser has been done in both eyes & 3 injections were given at 1month interval in right eye but could not got relief now she see black spots by both eyes & unable to see properly.from last 1&1/2 month she is taking cyclospasmol-400 & Trental -400 Tid but still no relief...kindly give me suggestion where can i took my mother for better treatment.
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012