Myeloma patient, after 2nd transplant protein immumofixation test reveals to oligoclonal pattern of IGg. Suggestions ?

Hi myeloma patient since 1999 I had my first transplant at 2000, and the second at 2011. Aim in good healt now ,after my 2nd transplant my protein immumofixation test reveals to oligoclonal pattern of IGg(kappa and lambda ) type Now my last test which I performed before 1weak the protein immunofixation test reveals to dominant IGg kappa monoclonal band in addition to oligoclonal pattern of IGg(kappa and lambda)
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013