Mycosis on lips after taking antibiotics, itchy. Will Bifalac help?

Hello! I am a Canadian living in Kenya since only 7 weeks. I had to take two antibiotics treatments, Cipro and Flagyl , after I got Entamoeba histolytica . I was really sick but now I feel fine. But, I started to have mycosis on the sides of my lips and, they also are really ichy. I think it can be cause by the action of the antibiotics, right? So my question is, if I take Bifalac 3 times a day, if I rinse my mouth with a solution of salt and water, if I eat less sugar, more yougourt and more fruits... Do you think it will go away? Or do I have to take ANOTHER treatment and go back to see the doctor AGAIN just for that? Thank you, Sousouk
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012