Myasthenia gravis with dropping eyes, double view. Treated with medication. Same problem in other eye. Treatment?

Hi, I was suffering from myasthenia gravis with my right hand side eye with dropping eyes and double view symptom. I have been referred with omnacortil 10 mg , sampraz 40 mg and Distinon 60 mg as medication . It got cleared and reacting as expected with no eye dropping after 3-4 months. But again i am facing the same problem with left hand side eye. Could you please assist on same. Is it really recommended to follow what was done earlier as medication or anything additional to do for avoiding this occurring again.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012