Myasthenia gravis, weaning off methadone, want to increase adderall dosage. What is the maximum limit?

just want to know what the maximum dosage for adderall is. My son is on methadone and weening off from I believe...135mg and is now down to 91mg and he is talking to his doctor about uping the adderall while lowering his meth and he has menstenis gravis ( I do not remember how to spell it)as well. Its the condition where you are totally worn out something in the body that fitigues you and weakens you.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012