My young child diagnosed with DKA. What should i do ?

my daughter of 3.8 months found dka & as per doctor instruction v gave her 15/7 units bd of insuline 30/70 humanusline pls help me what i can do now
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011
Endocrinologist 's  Response
Hi: I feel sorry for your daughter to ave diagnosed with DKA and put on insulin.Is your daudhter 3 years and 8 months or 3.8 months, bcz It is very unlikely for type 1 diabetes to occur at the age of 3.8 months. Now a days we have lots of treatment for diabetes, like insulin pump and we can give a best quality of life to your daughter. For further details and contacts log on to