My wife remains always in a aggressive mood and behave like a mad person. Suggest me the treatment

My wife aged about 55 is mentally upset. She remains always in a aggressive mood and behave like a mad person. She speaks very rude languages and also give very bad abuses. Her behaviour with my family members and even our own children is very bad. She does not like anyone. When she is asked to go for check she totally refused saying that she has no problem. This problem is for the last many years and for the few years it is too much. I want your sincere advice and further consultation/medication....
Asked On : Sun, 26 Sep 2010