My wife is under medication for diabetes and hypertension and she is suffering from nausea

my wife Ajanta aged 52years having two ward (son-22yrs & daughter-15yrs is suffering from diabeties and hypertension for the last 6yrs.At present she is being treated at B R Singh Hospital,Kolkata,India.She is taking the following medicines : 1) metformin hydrochloride 1gm.B.D. 2)pioglitazone hydrochloride-15mg O.D. 3) glimparide tab 2mg O.D. 4) Diltiazem Hydrochloride-xl 90 B.D. 5)valzartan 80 B.D. 6) Echosprin 150 OD 7)Alopurinol-100mg B.D. Recent investigation reveals - FBS-220,SGPT-58,SGOT-64 HaBC-9%.Now she is feeling vomiting tendencies since a week but vomiting not ocurred. Is there any wrong. Her height & weight is 163cm& 78kg,
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011