My wife is suffering pain in lumbar region. Ovarian cyst does not appear in USG of ovary

My wife had earlier diagnosed Rt ovarian cyst in year 2008 December for which she had been given inj DMPA every month for a year now Ovarian cyst does not appear in USG of ovary in Dec 2010 but she still have not started periods her body weight is increasing day by day . In the mid of May 2009 she was refered to Nephrologist for constant pain in Lt Lumbar region and small sized rt kidney dr at GMCH has advised her Tab Losar-H 50 mg 1 OD and she is still continued with this tab, in the month of Jan 2011 on complain of persistent pain in Lt side she underwent CT scan both kidneys where cortal cyst seen in Rt kidney. The nephrologist has again refered her to Orthopaedic surgeon at GMCH who has advised her Tab Zaltokin 80 mg 1 OD and exercises, Little bit improved but not that much. Now she is complaining pain in the lumbar region which is radiating to poterior thighs and it is more severe in morning time and while she is standing in kitchen and cooking food. I am serving in Para Militry Forces and not going to give more attention to my wife due to my out side job condition pl suggest remedy for the pain
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011