My wife is suffering from Bipolar mood disorder and is on medication. Can I ask a doctor to check if the medications are correct ?

my wife is suffering from Bipular mood disorder as per the Dr. she is under treatment... this happend after delivery... before she was having anxiety disorder ... she become very short tempered and uses very abusive language if any small thing goes not as sahe want to happend.. Example : if her one and a half year boy doesnt cooperate in changing dipper she beat and shout and abuse him.. later she regrets also... she is currently taking Petril plus and from yesterday she also started Olize 2.5mg / Lameze 1 tab along with petril which she is taking 2 tabs. daily... kindly advise... she is 38 yrs. age
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011