My wife is suffering fro headache from last 5 years

my wife is suffering frm headache 2-3 times in a month frm the last 5 yrs.plz help
Asked On : Sun, 5 Sep 2010
Is there any h/o injury or she is having sinuisitis,give her simple pain killer and consult a physician.
Homeopath Dr. Gaurav Kackar's  Response
HI, welcome to health care magic forum,
may be she is suffering from migraine, and giving pain killers in not the permanent cure for her problem you should take homeopathic treatment for her headache problem, there are many conditions in which person may suffer from continuous h/aches.
Better drink DNA Noni herbal fruit juice, 10 ml twice a day on empty stomach diluted in water. During the day, drink about 2 to 3 liters plain water to flush out toxins from the body. Drink Noni for about 4 to 6 months for better results. For more details, log in to or send me a mail to