My wife is reported with Bipolar Disorder by local doctors. I am confused with the doctor's treatment here. Can I get any online treatment ?

My wife (Age - 31) is reported with Bipolar Disorder by local doctors. As a medical history , she didn t have any disease earlier. Four year ago, she had headache. At that time initially doctors (Local Neuro Psychiatrist) said that she has Migraine and given medicine. After 4 months, doctors said that she has depression and changed medicines accordingly. After 2 years of depression medicines, doctors said that she has Bipolar Disorder for which they are giving medicines for last one year. But my wife s health isn t improving even it s detoriating. In MRI , CT Scan , reports were normal. I am confused with the doctor s treatment here. Pl advice.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Oct 2011