My wife is having delayed period for a month with some pregnancy symptoms. Can she be pregnant ?

Pregnant ? I m Just Curious O.O? Ok .. So .. We ve Done It on The 5th And 26th . So It s A Only A Month A Go Yesterday Is 5 .. Before She s Regular Having Menstruation . But Now She Got Delayed ? Its Only A MONTH .. So I m Still Hoping She ll Be Having It Soon Enough .. But Recently She Always Feel Random Stomach Aches .. And Her Bre*sts Is Getting Bigger .. So ... I Assume That She s Pregnant ? But Its Only Been A Month .. What Should I Do ? Should I Buy A PT Or Take Her To The Doctor For A Check Up ? So You See ... We re Still Teens .. And .. You Know .. ~~
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011