My wife is 5 month pregnant and doctor could not find the spinal cord of the baby in anomaly scan

My wife is pregnent (5 monts). During yesterdays visit to the Doctor , she prescribed her an ANOMALY Scan. My wife is pregnent (5 monts). During yesterdays visit to the Doctor, she prescribed her an ANOMALY Scan. In the scanning report, doctor mentioned that she couldnot find the spinal code of the baby and this may be due to the position of the baby.Due to this she have prescribed for a review scan after 3 weeks. this is the 3rd pregnancy after after 2 pregnancy losses. so we are worried on this report. Pleaswe advice
Asked On : Tue, 31 May 2011