My wife has pregnant like symptoms after intercourse. Pregnancy tests are negative

This is for my wife who have 30 yrs and mother of two boys. Her mensus supposed to come on 21st October but not yet. On 11th october we had intercourse. inbetween the foreplay she inserted the penis and there is a chance to go inside one drop of semen. I withdrawn when errected. In the absence of bleeding we took urine pregnency test on 24th October(13 days after theintercourse). The result was negative. Then started Primolut N 3 tab each day on 24th onwards. today is the 8th day. she got a feeling of stomach full,like gas. No bleeding yet. Almost 6 years back when second baby have 1 and half year she got delayed mensus almost seven months without any intercourse. after seven months she got mensus without taking any treatment. Dr. what should we do? we took the urine test 13 days after the intercourse. She is not mentally ready to carry another baby. we are currently staying in Middle East. please give us your valuable advice.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009