My wife has been experiencing nausea and vomiting during pregnancy, please help

Hi, my wife has been experiencing vomiting and burning sensation soon after vomiting for a long time during pregnancy of 3 months. She has had multiple hospital admissions during this course of 3 months. Doctors have been giving her Ondensetron and pantaprazol during her iv trips in hospitals. After about 2 to 3 days or some times even 5 days she starts to eat something and would be normal for about a week and wil vomit excessively again for which she has to be hospitalized. Doctors use to give her phenergan which used to relieve her burning but now doctors say excessive use of phergan is not good for health
Asked On : Sat, 11 Sep 2010