My wife has been detected fungus by gyn, please suggest her

My wife has been detected fungus by gyn. and prescribed medicines but I have also been asked to take Nuforce-3 Kit. Why ?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response
people do come here because nobidy answer any questions here, it should be free, why people will waste time, directly visit to ur local dr. do not post here anything that ur expecting to get answer here.
You donot get anby answer here free.
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi..Mr.Pravin....welcome to HCM...thanks for query....Nuforce-3 is combined pack of medicines i.e., Azithromycin,flucanazole and tinidazole ..I think gynaecologist ...diagnosed your wife's problem as candidal vaginitis..., hence she prescribed those medicines is sexually transmitted to other partner also ..,so she advised to use same drug you also o.k .go through and cure your problem simultaneously...o.k goodluck