My wife had undergone follicle study and the egg was ruptured.She missed her period after taking progesterone tablet. can you tell whether she is pregnant or not ?

hi doc,my wife had undergone follicle study and the egg was ruptured on 19th day so my gun told to have sex from 17th day itself.also she gave progesterone tablet to her. and told to come after 15 days .now my wife didnt have periods uptil now (15 days after teh rupture).so can you tell whether she is pregnant or not.i am worried please help Pranati gaware 27 years old
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011