My wife fell down in the toilet and found unconscious. Please explain me what is the best thing to do at this time ?

My wife fell down in the toilet and found unconscious. I heard the noise and went and holded her upright and tried to bring her conscious by lapping on her cheeks . Her breathing was loud and took more than 30mins to become normal. we went to doctors, they carried EEG , Scanning, Blood tests, harmone tests and all the reports shows NORMAL. Please explain me what is the best thing to do at this time.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011