My wife bleeding stopped after 18 hours of taking mt pill, please suggest

My wife has taken mt pill and 2 dose of misoprost -200mg , her bleeding started after 4 hours and continued for 1 day( 8 hours ) , now its bleeding is reduced and almost stopped on the second. please suggest how to go ahead ....
Asked On : Wed, 26 Jan 2011
Well the amount of bleeding depends on the weeks of pregnancy but usually the bleeding is more than a day.I suggest she gets a ultrasound to check for any remnants of pregnancy,in which case she may require a curettage.