My whole stomach got extremely bloated and I got that acidy feeling

starting about an hour ago my whole stomach got extremely bloated and i got that acidy feeling all in my stomach plus slight cramps all throughout my stomach, not just my lower abdominals...but mostly there; and i feel really gassy, blah. also i personally think i look really flushed in my face and i m BURNING hot i know i m not getting my period so i m not sure what it could be... it could be that i m getting whatever my boyfriend had, but i feel like it s too soon to be getting symptoms because i would have contracted it from him only 6 hours ago i m fourteen and i meant to say it s a bubbly feeling..not acidy, idk why i said that sorry!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009