My weight is only 50 kgs, want to gain weight

Hi doctor i am 27 height 5,7 weight 50 only..i want increase wt..i always take full diet ...i cant take oily and spicy food more.. like meat, butter, ghee. i heard iron capsul and vitamin e capsul increase the appitite..if it there any side effect. im verry upset please give me some idea n medicine(no sideffect) to gain..when i was 18 my health was good..after 20 hight start increase but weight relitavly not..
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Surely you will gain weight in coming months. At a stage when height stops weight will start increasing. To increase weight take protein and fat rich diet like milk, butter, dry fruits, dal, soyabin, pastries, egg etc. In homoeopathy ALFALFA tonic one teaspoon twice daily before food will be helpful. Iron and vitamins are used to increase Hb level in blood.
General & Family Physician Dr. R.V.Sirisha Rani's  Response
Ideal weight for U is in the range of 70-75kg.Take regular balanced diet ontime& be active.U can take becozyme syrup.Diet should include more of proteins like egg,milk,curd.
If U take iron or vit E capsules with out prescription it has bad sideeffects.