My weight is 75 kg, how can i reduce fat ?

i am 20 yr boy my weight is 75 kg and my height is 155cm i want to reduce fat from my stomach and chest quickly
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Dietitian & Nutritionist 's  Response
Abukahir khan.According to your height & weight you are over weight by 20kg and BMI 29.1.It shows your basal metabolic rate is low. first we have to increase ur metabolic rate just by adding fiber in ur diet and daily exercise routein . you have to take salads before the i can tell you the things after seeing ur daily routein.kindly send me ur routein on my email id

General & Family Physician Dr. Sapan J. Pandya's  Response
Dear Abukahir Khan,
There is no easy and fast shortcut for lossing weight. It requires lots of efforts and patience from you.
Basic things are
Taking less calories, that is eating less fats (oil, ghee, paneer. cream) and carbohydrates (wheat and rice). Do not stay hungry. Fill up your stomach with salads, vegetables, fruits, naturally available foods.
Exercise. Abdominal muscle strenthening exercises tone up your belly muscles and allows faster weight loss from stomach. Lying on your back and cycling in air is a good way of toning up your stomach.