My weight has increased due to danogen pills. Will it reduce to normal if I discontinue the pill ?

I m having endometrial cyst and Dr. is advised to take danogen pill thrice a day. Already the same cyst is there in right ovary and got removed by key hole surgery I took Danogen pill for a month and now I gained more weight Dr. is advising me to take the pills for 6 month is it advisible? my wait will be reduced after discontinuation of the pills any other side effects for this It stops my period cycle and I didnt get my period even after 45 days
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011