My weenies is not straight. what do I do ?

i dont know if im allowed to say the other word, ill jus say weenis. my weenies is not straight. when its flaccid, it is fine, you cant really tell if it goes one way or the other, but when it gets erect, it sticks sorta to the right. i have tried doing you know what with my left hand instead of my right, but its not working. ever since i was a kid, whenever my weenis got erect, i had to make it slide toward my right thigh because i couldnt just let it stick out straight so everyone else in my class would notice. so after years of my weenis going rightward, i think it just stayed like that. so is this a disease or a muscle problem?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jan 2010
errrr... My "weenis" isn't straight either. After 37 years a wife and a kid I think it works all right. I wouldn't worry about it. As long as you can get your weenis up then you have no worries. =)