My voice sounds like girl. is it psychological ?

Hello this hamz i am 22 years old , through my early years of teenage I was told all the time that i am acting like girls because my voice remained soft for a during my last years in school and through my last five years at school i suffered a lot and i feel i am distorted , i feel my self weak and i don t have the interests that most guys have or do i don t like to smoke or drink i don t chase or flert girls , i like girls and i am a straight guy but i don t like to do such things i have been thinking all the why i am different , nowadays i am at college all everything is going all right but i still scared from everyone who is trying to joke with me i take every single action or word so seriously so i feel my self so stiff with people , I am so stressed i keep recording my self on video camera to watch the way i behave if it is girly or it is inappropriate. people always say that so gentle and tactful i am happy with that but i want liberate my self from my past and i want to feel i am like all guys in
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Psychiatrist, Child 's  Response
Dear Hamz Rojo,
Don't think excessive for your past's effect, instead think what the best you are doing now.
You can be benefited by counselling sessions by experts.
Meet psychiatrist or psychologist who can help you for the same.