My voice has not changed even at the age of 19. I also have a throat pain

male voice has not changed even at 19 years of age I am 19 years of age.i am facing problem with my voice has not changed even at this friends asking that when will ur voice changes?i have another problem that my voice is not audible to long distances.i am not able to shout like others.if i shout my voice is not audible and my throat is paining.what should i do?is there any treatment for this problem?what should i do to improve my voice louder and strong?
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011