My vigina always smells, how to get rid off it ?

ok my vigina always smells and i dont know what to do about it? it always smells no matter how many times i wash has a fishy smell and it is so gross and it makes all my body smell bad.i don t wanna tell my mom cause its embarrassing.what should i do? im only 11 and ive never had sex
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
You really need to see a doctor (specifically a gynecologist). I know it is really embarrassing to talk about with your mom, but she will understand, you'll be thankful to be able to talk to her about those things. You can just tell her that you need to see a obgyn/gynecologist depending on your age and state laws you can also go to a Planned Parenthood (or another teen clinic) they help teens without parental consent depending on the state. You probably have some type of infection. The doc will do a "pap smear" and check you out to see what the problem is. She will most likely give you some type of medication. If you do have something wrong it will only get worse the longer you wait! Trust me, an itchy vagina is NOT fun... Good luck :)