My vertibra is compressed. Why do I have burning sensation in hips and legs and not in the back ?

doctor check my x-ray and says ur vertibra is very comressed thats why u feel burning sensation in ur hips knee to feet sir i want to ask u if my vertibrae compressed then why i cant feel pain in my back there is no pain and burning in my back not at all only my hips and knee to feet r burning very much hcm doctor suggest me an MRI test but i cant afford it i m very poor person can hand practice increasing pain or any effect in body i can use medicines and feel minor relax but relaxation cant increasing its still on sae point i want ur best comments on it thnx kindly regards
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jul 2011