My vagina lips are long and kind of purple. Is this normal?

Im under 20 years old, and my vagina lips are long and kind of purple. Im not sure if this is normal. and on the lips when you feel them, you can kind of feel bubbles or i dont know what they are. but they have some texture. they arent smooth. you can also see the vains. Im not sure if this is normal. what should i do? Im scared to share this with anyone.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Mar 2011
Hi there,
Its difficult to pinpoint anything without examination.But you could be feeling the hair follicles,esp if you shaved.The texture would be rough too.You could always see a gynaecologist to confirm as examination will give a better idea about what could be the case.