My vagina is discharging. I do masturbate. What happens when a girl is all horny and don't masturbate?

hi, i am 25 years unmarried girl. its been 2 weeks and i am feeling horny almost all the time and my vagina is discharging almost all the time since then. am i m masturbating to relief myself. i masturbate by breast and vaginal simulation. i have done it twice in once in last two weeks. but now i have developed a pain in left breast. i have got my breast checked for lumps but there were none. is the pain related to excessive horny feeling. like in the case of boys when they have erection for too long and dont discharge the semen they develop a pain in scrotum. what happens when a girl is all horny and dont masturbate ??
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013