My vagina has a weird problem, what should I do ?

i was bored and i wanted some excitement. and i spurirted some mouth wash up my vagina and now its been hurting for a week. what should i do ?????
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Dentist 's  Response
i may tell you that please do not repeat such stupid tasks.its really very risky. mouth washes generally contain some percentage of alcohol. this alcohol must be irritating your vagina and hurting you. please consult some gynecologist and ask her to give you some ointment to apply. it will take some days to get normal..
hope it helps
thank you.
oh boy i can think of many many things to do when i am bored but this one has never occurred to me. how bored to you have to be to do this idiotic thing. seek medical advice as a matter of urgency the longer you leave it the worse it could get and the more damage you could experience. i hope this is just a stupid joke otherwise it is rather disturbing.
OBGYN Dr. Rakhi Tayal's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum.
Mouth wash contains alcohol and it must have irritated your vaginal mucosa.Alcohol can even produce some burns. The burning sensation you have can now be relieved by applying some toothpaste. Also use an OTC antiseptic cream for relief.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal