My urine test was positive for amphetamine but i don't use drugs. Why my test is positive ?

Hello, I have been on methadone 10mg 4x daily for 7 years due to cancer related pain. My pain management doctor writes for this as well as vicodin 10mg for break through pain. I also take depakote, celexa , propranolol, phenergan, sometimes adderall and vitamins , fish oil, multi, B complex, etc. My doctor requires a urine test monthly, which was fine with me. The other day I was informed my doctor will no longer be writing for me because my urine test was positive for amphetamine , methamphetamine, opiates, cocaine, esctasy and EE something. I was shocked. To make it worse, she said this is the 3rd in a row that has been positive. I have never done any of these drugs and have no idea how this is possible. I am a 40 year old housewife with 2 children and a prominent successful husband. I can assure you I do not do drugs. I mean truly scared to death of withdrawing. Then the pain, before the meds it was so bad I wanted to die to escape it and I can t imagine it has changed that much. On the other side I need to know why and how this has happened, what is wrong with my body to create such results? And what can I do to prove to my doctor I do not, never have and never will do those drugs. PLEASE help me, please.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011