My urine is a more-than-yellowish colour. It doesn t smell. Any ideas ?

I am 17 years old, and after a VERY long night drinking, I woke up feeling like crap. Headache, general hangover type thing. But I havens been eating properly since, such as not wanting to eat and taking a few bites and feeling full. But today I managed to eat something. I am also not able to get an erection. And I am feeling weak and lethargic. I have been drinking a lot of water, but I work all day in the hot and sweat my arse off. So 2L of water my not be enough for recovery, I don t really know. My urine is a more-than-yellowish colour. It doesn t smell. Any ideas? I can provide more if needed.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011