My urine has been smelling like fish

Just wondering, lately my urine has been smelling like fish. What could be the problem?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Oct 2010
In females, Bacterial vaginosis and fungal infection can cause soreness in the vagina and foul smelling discharge. Urinal tract infection both bacterial and fungal can cause foul smelling urine. In any case, the answer depends on whether there are any other associated symptoms.I recommend you to consult a GP and have the urine examination done or get a trial of antibiotics.
take acid nit 200(homeopathic medicine) one dose/ for 1 week.. you will be fine ..
  Anonymous's Response
Eat healthier/bathe BETTER