My uretha (pee hole)is red. There is no pain, discomfort or irritation

Hi, after masturbating, i noticed my uretha (pee hole) was red. it causes no pain, discomfort, irritation bla bla bla. the only abnormality is that it is red. Why is this? is it serious?
Asked On : Thu, 5 Aug 2010
  Anonymous's Response
Hi ummi had sex with my boyfriend this weekend we have been sexually active for three months now and this time i noticed his penis was bleeding and his hole was split wht caused this plz plz help me did i give him anything
dont masturbate it causes mad sexual problems and a number of them can be distinguished by color changes of genitalia