My unmarried elder sister is suffering of some illusions and always depressed

Dear Doctor, I am from Madurai. My unmarried elder sister aged about 56 yrs. is suffering of some illusions and always depressed. She is highly devoted and complains she had tremendous powers derived from the God and people around her loot her powers. She hates every body and she lost her laugh long back. She in nature a brilliant lady, but now she does not like to speak any body. She stays alone and does not sleep at all. Please guide me with the best guidance to recover her from this trauma. Sincerely, Ravi.R. Mob: 9965068340
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jan 2010