My tyroid report shows TSH=0.002. Is it a sign of pregnancy ?

Iam 25yr married woman,iam having tyroid,and am in doctor medication only.now my prob is my period was on AUGUST 14 ,but till now i didnot get period.my tyroid report shows TSH-0.002,Is it a sign of pregnancy? or am having severe tyroid problem.mY GYNECOLOGIST adviced 2 take DEVIRY 10mg 5days(3tablets per day)with doctor advice only we r planning for a children.i was used tat tablets frm sep24.but till now i didnt get date.plz suggest me.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Oct 2011