My tumor is on my left ovary and now it hurts all the time.

My tumor is on my left overy and now it hurts all the time its been growing about one year just started with pain about 10 days ago I`m 52
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

If it is growing bigger in size, then it is an alarming sign and should be treated. Can be dealt with either surgery or chemotherapy. Surgical measures are more beneficial but have to be done in the early stages. After certain level, it can no more be operated.

I found out in Dec that i have a tumor on my right ovary i have been having a lot of pressure headaches, my lower back hurts and goes down into the back of my legs, my stomach is bloated think it also has grown, in size also have had my periods twice in one month it is quite alarming and also very worried at the same time