My tsh thyroid is 8.90

My tsh thyroid is 8.90. I am 33 years old. Recently my husband passed away.nothing serious.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello nidhi.. you will be compleltely cured wit the help of homeoapthic medicine
consult a homeopath..

Endocrinologist Dr. V. Kumaravel's  Response
Hi: Your TSH 8.9 is high. Do you have neck swelling or increase in wieght or menstrual irregularity. Please get your Free T4 and anti TPO antibody to decide on treatment. Most probably you would require treatment. But nothing to worry.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
TSH normally should be below 5.3.newer guidelines suggest ever lower values.You should go for completer thyroid function test and after consulting your doctor should start treatment.Thyroid per se is benign illness means it does not cause any major problem if you take regular do not worry but do take treatment.