My tight foreskin is tight, How can I make it slide back up easier ?

Hi. So my foreskin is tight, and I have been doing some stretching for a few weeks and when flaccid I can bring it under the head no problem and when erect, it takes a little time and a little discomfort but I can do it then as well. But when I get it near the bottom of the head, or under the head, it doesn't come back up unless I force it up manually. I always thought that its supposed to go back up easily not as difficult as it is for me. How can I make it slide back up easier?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Jul 2010