My throat is swollen and hurts, what I can do to fix it ?

I am an 18 year old female and I am really sick. I just want to know what I have or what I can do to fix it. My throat is swollen and hurts, my ears hurt, my head hurts, my body aches , my nose was stuffy but it went away and it hurts really bad to swallow
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

Hey, I had the very same problem a few months back. I went to the doctors and they prescribed me amoxillin, which helped with the swollen throat and aches. I also took ibuprofen to kill the head pains.

You could have tonsillitis, which is what I had. Or a different kind of throat infection. I recommend you see your GP as soon as possible. The symptoms will go after a while, but if you have medication, they will speed up the process.

Hope that helped!

Thank you