My testicles swells up if i dont masturbate

Hello doc, I ve been masturbating a lot since my childhood, though during my childhood days I did it quite frequently like 6 times a day but sooner I realized that if I don t masturbate for 2 to 3 days my testicles swells up a bit and also start feeling a bad pain in my groin. I always try to quit my this habit of masturbation but noting seems to help because of this problem. HELP ME DOC.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. First of all avoid masturbation for some days. At a younger age people usually have more sex drive and their frequency of masturbation is maximum. You can indulge in this activity as long as it is pleasurable and you have the drive for it. it should not cause you any pain.

You can indulge in other activities like reading, cycling etc or some hobby so that you avoid masturbation. Hope it helps you. Regards.