My testicles become very small during sex .Why does that happen?

My testicles become very small during sex .Why does that happen?Will it reduce semen volume?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jul 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
During orgasm there is a reflex which pulls testis little up and it comes down back to normal position after that. You must be feeling this as smallness. Don't worry. As long as both testis as of same normal size and you have no other problem like burning sensation in urine, pain in testis. Eat healthy. Drink plenty of water. Exercise daily. Be fit.