My teen twins 16 years old(a boy and a girl) were found having unsafe sex. Is he mature and can the girl get pregnant ?

Hi I am a mother of twins, a boy and a girl now in their teens. Being twins they have been good siblings and fight a lot less compared to others I have seen. Recently I returned home a little early from work and barged in both of them in bed having sex. Good gracious I did not even see a condom on my son s penis. I yelled at them to stop and get back to their own rooms and walked out. They ate just 16, would my son be mature enough get semen? What if she gets pregnant? I am confused and disturbed.
Asked On : Mon, 23 May 2011