My tampon went in too far how do I get it out ?

Help I think my tampon went in too far how do I get it out????? IF YOU GET OFFENDED OR GROSSED OUT EASY STOP READING HERE I WARNED YOU SO DONT REPORT............... I used those real small tampons after a surprise when me and my friend were shopping.. Its those really small ones that are supposed to get lost in your purse theyre so small. Well yeah I put it in how how I usually do and it hurt so I pushed in further and now Im trying to take it out and I CANT... My menstration is real crazy right now and it went from heavy to very light so its not saturated.. I need advice on taking it out!!!
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
If you can't find the string to pull it out and you can't feel it with your fingers then you need to go to the doctors right away. If the doctors office isn't open then go to the hospital immediately. Having a tampon in your body for too long is not good at all. It can cause so many problems. Plus if you can't find it then it may be somewhere it's not supposed to be. Next time stick to your normal brand. If you don't have any of your normal brand then go to the bathroom and by a pad until you can get a tampon. I know pads can feel quite gross, but it's better than having this happen again.