My stomach rumbles,poor digestion

I am of 69 years of age. My stomach rumbles. I have poor digestion.
I am of 69 years of age. My stomach rumbles. I have poor digestion. My knees are paining. This has been from past 6 months. Can u help me? I am not a diabetic or hypertensive by God's grace. I had only one cataract surgery. I smoke one cigarette a day. No drinks. One thing I shd say here. If i take my breakfast in the morning then only I can go to the loo. I cannot drink much water mainly, mainly because i have no bathroom facilities where i work. So i am compelled not to drink water. But soon i reach home, i drink plenty of water . One more main thing i forget to tell you. I get rashes all over the body. They are red in colour and warm to touch and itch terribly. This has been there from the past two years.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jan 2010