My stomach has been hurting when I need to poop

My pee stings when I go to the bathroom and my stomach has been hurting when i need to poop but when I try it wont come and it takes forever. when I am done going to the bathroom it still feels like i have to pee but i dont have to. what wrong with me ? this has been happening for only a few days.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Oct 2010
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

hi... the above symtoms are suggestive of infection in the colon and small intestine....
Stool for the culture and Microscoy is need to rule out any parasitic infestation..
need to be treated by antibiotics, Tab.ciplox TZ 500mg twice daily for 5 days ,
with tab.Pantop40mg before food for 5 days is required..
Hope I have answered your question..